"- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
I finally get to check “see Paolo Nutini kick ass live” off my bucket list tomorrow. A guesstimated ten years of trying to see this gentleman perform. I got close a couple years ago when I studied abroad shortly before the Olympics- he played at an opening ceremony performance… one week after I was scheduled to leave London. I almost extended my trip just so I could attend the show and I undoubtedly should have. I’m grateful to have this chance to dance along to his talent in person. I’m ecstatic beyond words. I’ll try to hide my lady boner, but I’m definitely not making any promises.
"If being lonely is your only motivation to be in a relationship, you’re in it for the wrong reason. I’m 24, single, ready to travel the world, try new things, learn from new people & grow as a human being. I refuse to settle for a mediocre relationship just to cure an “ailment” society has made up."- Valerie Schulz (via youcanonlylovethem)
A sweet collection of assorted musings by photographer Emily Blincoe based in Texas. All objects stored and arranged in colors and themes.